As one of the longest-serving criminal defense firms in Southern Utah, the attorneys of M.A. Munson Law are committed to protecting our clients' rights, reputations, and freedom. Given our extensive knowledge and experience in courtrooms throughout Central and Southern Utah, the attorneys at M.A. Munson law should be your first choice if you have been arrested or received a citation for one or more criminal charges in Central or Southern Utah. When you retain legal representation from m.a. munson law, you can expect to receive a candid assessment of your case. Learn more here about the aggressive, effective legal advocacy that we provide on behalf of all of our clients, and the kinds of Utah criminal charges that we regularly defend against. At M.A. Munson Law, we know Utah law and regularly appear in courts throughout Central and Southern Utah courts, so we are always prepared to negotiate tirelessly on your behalf, and zealously and aggressively protect and defend your rights, so that we can achieve the best possible results in your case.
While some criminal defense attorneys will seemingly do anything to avoid taking a matter to trial, we believe that always keeping the trial option on the table, and being willing to take a matter to trial if necessary, is often what enables us to receive such favorable outcomes in many of the cases in which we represent clients facing various criminal charges. It is our experience that the strongest case can still be lost, and the weakest case can still be won—depending on how the facts and evidence are presented at trial.
Serving Central and Southern Utah with offices in Cedar City and St. George.
CASES WE DEFEND
- Drug Offenses
- Including Possession of Controlled Substance (Cocaine, Heroin, Marijuana, Methamphetamine, etc.), Distribution of Controlled Substance, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- DUI/DWI/Drunk Driving
- Other Cases
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU RIGHT NOW!
If you have been arrested or are facing criminal prosecution, it is CRITICAL that you IMMEDIATELY obtain advice and legal counsel from a knowledgeable and experienced criminal defense attorney. If you retain the services of the attorneys at M.A. Munson Law, you can expect that we will immediately go to work to ensure that you benefit from the following services that we provide to all of our criminal defense clients:
- Early intervention, including legal research and identification of defense strategy
- Timely investigation, and identification of all facts beneficial to your defense
- Interview law enforcement personnel
- Correspond with prosecutor(s) to determine if charge(s) may be reduced or dismissed
- Interview all witnesses and prepare them for trial, if necessary
- Reduce or eliminate bail requirements
- Provide emotional support to your loved ones and ensure that they are continually updated as to the status of your case
- In appropriate cases, negotiate alternatives to incarceration
- Assist in obtaining an evaluation report from a court approved psychologist (to show counseling may be a better alternative to jail)
- Retain expert witnesses to assist with defense of your case
- Develop appropriate motions to dismiss the case or suppress evidence
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO IMPROVE THE OUTCOME OF YOUR CASE
- Retain qualified legal counsel to represent your interests as soon as possible
- Gather documentation of your good character (reference letters, employment history, community service, etc.)
- Exercise your right to remain silent and do not discuss the case with ANYONE except your attorney.
- Keep a diary of all significant events and potential witnesses
- DO NOT attempt to investigate your own case
To put our experienced team to work for you in Cedar City, St. George, Beaver, Parowan, Paragonah, Panguitch, Richfield, Enterprise, Brian Head, Hurricane, and Kanab, CONTACT US by completing our online form or calling (435) 238-7734.